We have agreements with private insurances.
- About Birth Control Pills
- False and Real Labor Pains
- Frequently Asked Questions About Infertility
- Is Folic Acid a Superhero in Pregnancy?
- Obeesity Surgery and Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: Physical and Emotional Affects
- Symptoms in the First Three Months of Pregnancy
- The Affects of Obesity Both on Mother and The Baby
- The First Trimester of Pregnancy
- Things to Avoid During Pregnancy
- Thrombosis During Pregnancy
- Unplanned Pregnancies
- Usage of Probiotics and Prebiotics During Pregnancy
Cevahir Tekcan, M.D.
In 1998, I began my residency in Biochemistry at Istanbul University Istanbul Faculty of Medicine, Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, and completed my Biochemistry Specialization training in 2002. Right after, I started my specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Istanbul SSK Göztepe Hospital. In 2006, I became a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology.
From 2014 onwards, I continued my profession at Ulus Liv Hospital.
I am currently providing medical services to my patients at my private clinic.